TRACTRAIN Prep, is a leader in test preparation, seeks qualified standardized instructors in locations nationwide. Instructors will earn a competitive remuneration per month teaching or facilitating classroom courses, private tutoring, and online classes with flexible scheduling.
TRACTRAIN Prep conducts most of its classes on weekday evenings and weekends. Instructors need only commit to six hours per week, with the opportunity to take on additional assignments.
- Scored at least in 95thpercentile on an officially administered SAT, GMAT, GRE or equivalent exam
- Possess substantial teaching or tutoring experience
- Enjoy working with motivated and talented students
- Demonstrate the intelligence, enthusiasm, and communication abilities required of every TRACTRAIN instructor
2.Qualified management staff:
- We also seek full time business managers, marketing executives and new products executives.
Interested applicants should:
- send a resume, cover letter, (and a copy of Official Standardized est Score Report where applicable) to email@example.com. TRACTRAIN Prep will contact qualified applicants to begin the interview process.
- Attach a short essay explaining 10 reasons why you are the most qualified for the job your are applying for (maximum of one page).