All instructors/facilitators that teach, facilitate any/all training sessions or related services/work at any time with Tractrain (or its agents/subsidiaries) are subject to the terms, conditions, non-disclosure agreement and code of conduct (and any other reasonably required conduct by management) listed below:
1. Instructors must arrive at the training venue at least 40 minutes before a session/class commences. Prepare for each class and have a brief meeting with the coordinator(s). All study materials, notes, or learning aids to be used in class must be cleared first with the coordinator ahead of any scheduled session. When requested by the coordinator, all power-point slides must be prepared beforehand (and sent to the coordinator) for every session. All sessions typically start at 9.30 am (exceptions may apply as directed by the coordinator).
2. All instructors must be well-groomed (no excessive facial hair) and smartly dressed in formal dress (with a jacket) or smart casual with an office shirt and office shoes. Jeans, t-shirts, round necks tops, sneakers, polo tops, body hugs, native attires, sports-wear, party wear, multi-coloured clothes, religious attire/insignia of any form etc. is not allowed; only a very professional appearance is acceptable. Chewing gum, singing, listening to music (even with earplugs), taking alcoholic beverages or drugs, sectarian observance, eating snacks/meals of any nature is not permitted in class.
3. Each facilitator must send a detailed report of each session using the report url link (or via email to be sent to the email address provided by the coordinator) within 15 minutes after each session and must do so before the instructor leaves the venue of the session. Failure to do so will mean that the session never held, since there is/was no record for it.
4. Political/religious discussions with clients/coordinator or proselytizing in any form are prohibited. All gatherings or meetings that are not convened or facilitated by the Tractrain’s coordinator/management/representative (must be work related) are not permitted at any time.
5. All sessions must be delivered in a standing position. Sitting down or beside the client(s) to deliver a class/ session is not allowed. Instructors are not allowed to take any textbooks or any other item that belongs to the Tractrain without written, dated and signed authorization from the management or coordinator.
6. Any/all matters concerning the client must be directed to the coordinators only, preferably via phone and email. Where official emails are assigned to instructors, they should be used strictly for Tractrain related work matter(s) only.
7. The engagement as an instructor/facilitator does not constitute or translate to employment. The instructor will be considered a contractor and is ineligible for any endorsement and/or perks reasonably extended to a full-time employed staff of the firm/Tractrain.
8. The engagement with any/all instructor(s) is intricately linked to a non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement. The teaching/facilitating engagement expressly prohibits displaying such engagement on any medium such as on cv resume, emails unrelated to Tractrain matters, posting or displaying on LinkedIn, blogs, sms, Whatsapp, social media platforms, website/portals, etc.
9. All phones must be on silent mode or switched off in the training room, classroom or during any learning session. Picking calls, sending SMS/WhatsApp, etc., is prohibited while a learning or prep session is ongoing. Instructors’ individual mobile phones/devices are not permitted to be connected to the office/centre internet. Personal computers, laptops, and other electronic devices (except for individual mobile phones) are not permitted to be brought to the center or any session (exceptions may apply after an express clearance in writing from management or coordinator).
10. Before, during or after learning sessions at any/all venues (including online and client’s location), all recordings (video and/or audio), photographs, electronic or non-electronic capture, client data capture (contact or phone numbers) is/are strictly prohibited. Request/exchange of email(s), request/exchange of social media contact/handles, phone, or any other personal contact number exchange between clients and facilitators/instructors is/are strictly prohibited. Instant forfeiture of any expected outstanding month-end payment(s), discontinuation of any further engagement with the instructor and possible initiating legal processes are the penalties.
11. All tutorial questions that require a solution sent in by the client (or coordinator) must be solved, typed, and submitted to the coordinator within 48 hours (via email). All study materials and required paperwork additions to facilitate a session or requested by the coordinator must be received by the coordinator at least 72hours before a scheduled session. If extra study materials are sent to the instructor, they must be read and understood at least 48 hours before a scheduled session.
12. Payment for any/all sessions taken by instructors in any given month is paid within the first five days of the following month. No part or full payment will be made before the specified standard payment window. No additional payment of any kind, outside payments for sessions taken in any given month, will be made to facilitators and instructors.
13. All instructors are to communicate (via email, Whatsapp and phone) to the administrator (or assigned officer) the following: 1.list of sessions taken every month .2.A detailed inventory of hard and/or softcopy of materials, textbook, software or any other materials given to them by the firm and the date of receipt of each item within the last two days of every month. .3. the names of training outfits, tutorial centres or firms they also facilitate/teach within the month. Failure to do so will result in significant but avoidable delays in processing payments.
14.Instructor shall turn over to Tractrain all documents, papers, online materials or other material in his/ her possession or under his/her control which may contain or be derived from confidential information, together with all documents, notes or other work product which is connected with or derived from Instructor’s services to Tractrain whether or not such material is at the date (today’s date) in instructor’s possession. The instructor will have no proprietary interest in any work product developed or used by the Instructor and arising out of his engagement by Tractrain. Tractrain shall, from time to time, do all things which may be necessary to establish or document ownership of any such work product, including, but not limited to, execution of appropriate copyright applications or assignments.
15.The facilitators/instructors must reconfirm that a scheduled class will proceed as planned by calling the administrator and student (in the case of a private session) at least 12hour before such a scheduled session. Failure to do so will mean that any communication gap leading to a negative outcome (such as class cancellation or schedule modification) is directly attributable to negligence on the part of the facilitator/instructor and may result in a commensurate penalty.
16. In the case of a private or home prep session, the facilitator/instructor must inform the administrator where such a session is cancelled or rescheduled by the students within 5 minutes of such an event. In the case where the facilitator/instructor gets to the client facility (or training centre) and the learning session fails to hold for a reason not caused by the instructor (for example, late coming), the facilitator/instructor will be entitled to compensation not exceeding 40% of the expected payment for such a cancelled or rescheduled session only if such cancellation is not caused directly or indirectly by the facilitator/instructor.
17. At the expiration (or termination) of engagement with the facilitators/instructors, the facilitators/instructors must return in excellent condition to the company’s office location, materials, textbook, software or any other materials given to him/her by the firm, and handed over within 12 hours of such disengagement or termination.
18. Instructor must take and report at least 1(one) full-length standardized tests (from the relevant exam, online simulation or software as directed by the administrator) weekly and report the scores weekly via email to verify that they are up-to-date and to validate his/her competence.
19. All Instructors or facilitators must inform the administrator/coordinator at least three days ahead in the case of an unforeseen absence from agreed or scheduled sessions dates; failure to do so will attract a minimum penalty of at least 20% of remuneration expected for the cancelled day (subject to change by management) and deducted from the amount payable at the end of the month.
20. Showing up late on the day of an agreed session attracts a minimum penalty of at least (from any expected amount payable at the end of the month) 20% of a day’s remuneration (subject to change by management) as a penalty, and possible discontinuation of any further engagement.
21. Not showing up on the day of an agreed session attracts a deduction (from any expected amount payable at the end of the month) that is equivalent to 60% of a day’s remuneration (subject to change by management) as a penalty and possible discontinuation of any further engagement with the instructor. Tractrain also reserves the right to execute instant forfeiture of any expected outstanding month-end payment(s).
22. Student/clients rate (via an evaluation form or system) each learning session that instructors or facilitators deliver. In the event where a student/client rates an instructor or facilitator below 5 points (scale of 1 to 5, 5 is excellent) in two or more of the evaluation metrics. An administrative review and a re-evaluation of the instructor’s continued engagement will be triggered instantly.
23. Stiff sanctions await surreptitious activities to solicit and/or offer service/business or sale of any kind to the company’s potential, current or past clients at any time (during or outside expected working hours) without written clearance from the company’s management.
24. All sessions/classes must not end before 4.30 pm, and instructors cannot leave the training venue before 4.30 pm for weekend sessions at the prep centres. (Modifications and/or exceptions may apply after an express clearance from management or coordinator).