You can purchase products and services from this website using your Interswitch Verve Card, MasterCard, Visa card, and bank transfer. If you do not have an ATM card, please contact your bank for your card.
To begin shopping or to pay for a service, please follow the steps below:
- If you are an existing online customer, please log into your account. If you do not have an account with www.tractrain.com/shop/, click to create an account.
- Browse for products or services by selecting any of the categories from the category list on the left navigation pane.
- After deciding on what service/product you want, click on “Click here to buy” to add the service/product to your shopping cart.
- View your shopping cart and make updates where necessary.
- When you have concluded shopping, click on “checkout”
- Click on the proceed to checkout button.
- Select your preferred delivery option and click on continue
- Enter your Billing and Shipping information(if needed) then click continue.
- Confirm your order then proceed to the payment page
After completing your transaction process, you would receive an email containing details of your transactions
You can view your transaction history by clicking on “transaction history” when you are logged into your account.
If you encountered any problem while shopping, you can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call any of the lines on our contact page. You can also fill our enquiry form.
All payments are securely processed by interswitch and GTpay(owned by GTBank). We do not store your card details on our server.
Information for users of VISA Payment Gateway: (VBV Enrollment)
Verified by VISA (VbV) is a password protected identity checking service developed by VISA to significantly reduce the risk of fraud in online transactions. It protects customer identity and thereby improves the security of Internet payments. It also reduces disputed transactions.
Enrolling your card for Verified by Visa
This site is protected with VbV and requires that the card is enrolled to participate in the VbV program. To enrol Visa cards issued by Nigerian Banks, you would need to follow the steps outlined below:
- Locate a nearest VISA/VPAY enabled ATM
- Insert your card and punch in your ATM PIN
- Select the PIN change option and then Internet PIN (iPIN) change option
- Insert any six digits of your choice as your iPIN
- Re-enter the six digits
- Your card is enrolled for VbV (Verified by Visa) transactions
- Note that iPIN and VbV code are the same
- You can now visit your favourite VbV enabled site to shop
Common Debit/Credit Card Terminologies:
- Full Card Number (or PAN) – It is the 16 digit card number imprinted on the front of the card.
- Expiry date – It is the month and year of expiry of the card.
- Name of Card Holder – This is the full name of the card holder printed on the card.
- CVV2 – It is a 3 digit number printed on the back of the card near to the card holder’s signature strip
- VBV PIN or iPIN – These two are the same codes by different names.
- VBV or VByV stands for Verified By VISA and iPIN for Internet PIN